You may find:
1. A million of my mom's notes on my health (i.e. the mysteries of H Pylori, leaky gut, diet, Hashimoto's, and recipes research), with a complete day by day summary of my symptoms since August.
2. More millions of my mom's notes on my health, with several doc contacts nearby.
3. The Paleo diet of what I can and can't eat.
4. Paleo recipe books.
5. My blood work from the 8+ times I've gotten in drawn since July.
6. The time of my next appointment.
7. More researching on the digestive system in general.
I woke up this morning to two of my neuro appointments being canceled (at least for today and tomorrow), a functional medicine appointment tomorrow, a new appointment to see another doc today at 3:15, and an appointment to see her endocrinologist in January. And all this was done before she went to work. That woman sure knows how to get stuff done.